Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WW Day 3

Hello There!

Well I think I did okk today. Again I was super hungry, but it was just getting used to the whole thing. I did get all my water in (yay) and had a few drinks tonight-- all accounted for and all within points! yay!


Morning
1 item(s) cinnamon-raisin bagel 3
2 tbsp light cream cheese 2
1 cup(s) fruit salad 2
Subtotal 7

Midday
1 cup(s) pineapple 1
1/2 item(s) hamburger bun(s) 1.5
1 large potato(es), baked 3
1 item(s) chicken breast, cooked, skinless 3
Subtotal 8.5

Evening
2 jigger(s) rum 4
1 serving(s) Arnold Select 1
1 tbsp Smucker's Strawberry Jelly 1
1 tbsp peanut butter 2
12 piece(s) Doritos Spicy Nacho Tortilla Chips 3
Subtotal 11

Snacks
36 item(s) Sunshine Cheez-It Crisps four cheese 3
3/4 cup(s) General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios 2
Supruse Cake: 4
Subtotal 9

Total points:
35.5

I didn't exercise at all today. :( But will make up for it tomorrow!

Motivation of The Day : A awesome quote I found

"One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go."
---Sheila Murray Bethel

See you Tomorrow!

No comments: